This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Since you're reached this page, it must mean that you are having problems finding the XFINITY Login page. I'm sorry you're having trouble. Let me see if I can help you. The video below was created to help with just such a problem. Take a few moments to watch it. It will show you step by step how to navigate the XFINITY Login page. Sometimes it's easier if you can see where you're going instead of trying to find it blindly.
XFINITY Login Step by Step Instructions:
- Please visit the XFINITY login page at http://xfinity.comcast.net/
- In the black box to the far left of the page, click the blue sign in button. This will take you to their sign in page.
- Enter in your Email or Username and password into the boxes provided and click on the blue sign in button or you can connect using Facebook. That will require you to have a Facebook login and password as well.
Still not working? I'm sorry. Please check to make sure that you do not have the caps lock button pressed. Then try logging in again, this time go slowly to make sure you enter in the information correctly. Often times this is the reason for login problems. Maybe you have forgotten your password, email or username? If that's the case, follow the next set of instructions on retrieving and/or resetting your information.
XFINITY Email, Username or Password Reset Instructions:
- If you do not remember your email or user name click on the "Don't know your email or username?" link.
- This link will either find your username based on your internet connection or by entering in your Comcast billing account number and street address or phone number. Both can be found on your Comcast bill. You can also use the last four digits of your social security number.
- Click on the Look it up button. This will give you the information you're looking for.
- For a lost password click on the "forgot your password?" link
- Enter your Comcast username or email and click the blue next button.
- This should send you a new password.
IF you're still having problems it's probably time to contact us and let us help you. We can walk you through the login process and make sure you get to where you're going. Choose from one or more of the following help options. We provide several options so that it's convenient for you. We want to make sure your experience with XFINITY is a great one.
XFINITY Contact Information:
Comcast Service Center Locations: Click Here
Want to call us?
Our agents are available by phone 24/7 at 1-800-XFINITY (1-800-934-6489)
Have a question about your Business Class service?
Find answers at businesshelp.comcast.com
For billing issues to your account call 1-866-331-6176
Connection Problems: http://customer.comcast.com/easysolve/
- Schedule a professional installation, on a date you choose, within a 2-hour appointment window — guaranteed
- Or choose an easy-to-use self-install kit
- Ask how you can get a Visa® Prepaid Card worth up to $200